Looking for ways you can help preserve McMillan as at least 50% park? We have lots of ways for you to take action and help protect this historic landmark for recreation, green space, sustainability, and community use.
- Sign our petition!
- Encourage any DC residents among your friends, family, and social networks to do the same.
- Send a letter to the City Council, calling on them to protect the Park.
- Attend meetings to help us fight against plans to make the park into a mall. You can find more information on our Events and Calendar page.
- Volunteer to help us gather petition signatures, testify at public hearings, and otherwise publicize the importance of McMillan Park. Sign up on our volunteer form, or contact email@example.com or call 202.234.0427.
- Go on a tour of McMillan Park. We’re working hard to make sure tours happen in the fall of 2013–stay tuned!
- Pick up a “Save McMillan Park” t-shirt, sticker, or yard sign. Coming Soon!
- Donate to our legal defense fund. Coming Soon!